Full-Time Post of ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT
Being a British – owned apparel manufacturing company of world – acclaimed quality, catering exclusively to some of the best international brands in industry, Hela Clothing is powered by over 5100 dedicated employees who share a common vision of excellence in their professional attitude. In order to facilitate further expansion Hela has set its sights on taking on board young professional achievers to lift the company to its next level in pursuit of excellence.
- AAT Completed or attempting the AAT final stage, or part qualification from any other Accounting body.
- Minimum of one year’s experience, in handling supplier payments will be an added advantage.
- At least two years mercantile experience in a reputed company’s finance department will be a plus point.
- Hands-on experience in Microsoft Office.
- Exposure to a computerized accounting package.
- Age between 21 – 28 yrs
- Exposure in Apparel manufacturing environment will be a definite advantage
Those residing in Gampaha district will be given preference, based on proximity.
The applicant must forward a recent and detailed curriculum-vitae and should include :
1. A passport – size color photograph;
2. Names addresses and contact numbers of two non-related referees
How to Applyshould be emailed to email@example.com within 7 days from this advertisement; “subject” column of the email massage should carry the post applied for. Group Human Resources Manager No 304 Graceland Building Negombo Road Peliyagoda
540 total views, 1 today