Full-Time Post of Account Manager – Enterprise Sector
Account Manager – Enterprise Sector
N-Able (Pvt) Ltd is a 100% owned subsidiary of Hemas Holdings PLC, In a short period six years, N*able’s position in the market has strengthened significantly. Today, large enterprises and telecom operators, see us as an outstanding information and communications solutions provider. Proof of this estimation comes from two factors: the number of large-sized projects awarded to us, and customers’ readiness to pay significantly higher prices for our services than our competitors’.
The business is comprised of a dedicated team of top ICT industry veterans in the country. We have come together with a shared vision of helping our customers to enable technologies as a strategic business tool to differentiate themselves from their competitors.
The Enterprise sector at N-Able (PVT) Ltd is responsible for the sales activities within Enterprise and Financials Services . Account Manager – Enterprise Sector will primarily be responsible for identifying opportunities, developing solutions and taking the project to a closer.
The Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Build a solid pipeline of business in the commercial space
- Drive the strategic business areas of N-able such as Business Analytics, Predictive Analytics, Data Warehousing, Business Process Management, Enterprise Content Management, Critical Facilities Management
- Work hand in hand with the Sales team, Internal business units, Solution vendors/partner, Distributors to close sales and develop pipeline
- Lead the sales process with the internal team at key enterprise customer.
Ideal candidate has:
- Master of Business Administration, B.Sc Engineering / IT or equivalent
- Experience and exposure to key solution technologies such as Microsoft, Cisco, EMC, VMWare, IBM, HP, Oracle, f5, Radware, Palo Alto, Checkpoint etc.
- Strong Understanding of Business Dynamics Industry trends and the ability to establish a conversation with CMO, CIO/CTO, CFO & CEO’s.
- A proven track record, work Experience covering Industry leaders
- Pricing Strategies & Profit Optimization, Channel and Alliance Partner Management
- Knowledgeable and understands the business of the key clients and the transformational technologies.
- Effective communication and influencing skills
- Ability to understand client requirmenet and establishing a rapport
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Sales, Business Development, Product and Solution Sales, Personal Relationship & Understanding of cultural and political aspects
- Opportunities will be given to those who are willing to learn and grow with the company.
- High achievers in any business sector will be highly considered
Our Differentiated Approach
- People and skills
- What differentiates N*able in the market is out ability to identify emerging technologies that have sizable business opportunities and our readiness to make investments to build services capability around these technologies.
- As a result of the investments we are ready to make in emerging technologies and the top engineering skills we possess, global vendors such as IBM, Microsoft, Oracle and emerging partners like Schneider, iCloud and Ericsson, look up to us to form strategic partnerships for their own growth in both in SL and in the region.
- Leadership and Organization Culture
- Leadership encourages, freedom of thinking and decision making, innovation, taking risks and open communication. This lends itself to build in cohesive team that shares the company’s vision and engages the team. An engage team will underpin future growth and success of N*able
What we Offer:
The selected candidate will be mentored and trained by veteran experts. We offer flexible work practices and freedom to exercise judgment and to come up with innovative ideas to develop the business. An attractive package, local and global learning and development opportunities, exposure to global partners/vendors are available for the right candidate.
How to Apply
Send you CV to email@example.com, please mention “Account Manager –Enterprise Sector ” on the subject of the email application
479 total views, 1 today