Freelance Online Marketing and Event Manager
POSITION – Online Marketing and Event Manager
Gutsy Creatives seeks an enthusiastic, talented Online Marketing and Event Manager to support projects in lifestyle, travel, art and literature fields.
This is an entry to mid-level position. WE WILL TRAIN THE RIGHT PERSON. You will learn a great deal and personally impact the growth of the business and positively influence our audience of artists and writers around the world.
This position serves two separate businesses, www.GutsyCreatives.com (Practical online classes for creative people) and www.Kelsye.com (author and travel lifestyle influencer).
Marketing management tasks may include:
- Social media content and follower management
- Sending blast emails via GetResponse
- Using services like Canva to create simple graphics
- Updating blogs on WordPress
- Organizing / assisting with author events
- Directly supporting book and author campaigns
- Market research
- Writing or editing blog articles
- Outreach to media or bloggers
- SEO optimization
- Facebook / Google ad management
Event management tasks may include:
- Monitoring business communication channels
- Responding to customer and student emails
- Tracking and updating information in spreadsheets
- Tracking meeting tasks and notes
- Monitoring upcoming project deadlines
- Assisting on live online classes
- Track student progress through online classes
- Create reports for advertising conversion and social media reach
This is a virtual position. Flexible hours. Work from home. You will use your choice of software and computers. You must have access to a reliable internet connection.
This position reports directly to the founder, Kelsye Nelson, an American currently traveling throughout SE Asia.
UP TO 40 HOURS A WEEK – CONTRACT POSITION:
We estimate an average of 25 hours a week, however we may require up to 40 during product launch weeks. You will be paid the full monthly salary even if you do not work a full 40 hours.
Monthly contract, renewable. Opportunity to grow into advanced position.
– Personal laptop or computer and reliable, high-speed internet connection to participate in video calls and live webinars
– Excellent written and spoken English ability
– Self-motivated, positive and organized
– Able to work independently with limited supervision
– 1-3 years of marketing experience
– Excited to learn new technologies and experience with marketing methodologies
– Computer and Internet literate (Word, Excel, Google Drive, Social Media)
SUPER POWERS SOUGHT:
These skills are NOT required, but will be an added advantage on the job!
– Love of art, books and/or literature
– Interest in entrepreneurialism or startups
– Experience with WordPress, or basic web design experience
– Graphic design ability
– Social media marketing experience
– Event management
– Email marketing
– Project management skills
– Facebook or google advertising
– Publishing industry experience
– Public speaking
Gutsy Creatives has a start-up mentality. At some times you may be leading a project, other times you may be supporting another team member’s project. As a small team, we all pitch in to do what needs to be done regardless of our titles or roles.
WHO CAN APPLY:
All capable, self-motivated people are encouraged to apply. Male or female. Any age. Applicant will be chosen based on skill, attitude and experience. We do not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.
Base Salary: Rs 30,000/= per month. Contract / freelance position. EPF/ETF or other benefits are not applicable.
Bonuses: Awarded based on success of marketing campaigns for courses and private clients.
Extra perk: A great deal of paid hours will be dedicated to professional skill building.
How to ApplyAPPLY HERE: www.GutsyCreatives.com/job
1018 total views, 1 today