Full-Time Medical claims executive
Our client is well renowned in the field of Insurance – based in Sri Lanka. They require a dynamic individual to become a part of their growing team in Colombo – Sri Lanka
Qualifications and Experience
- Possess 2+ years’ of experience with a minimum of 1 year in ESU
- Excellent command in English
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Computer Literacy
Please apply ONLY if the above criteria are met.
- Attending to all telephone calls/faxes from hospitals and participants in a proper and timely manner on a 24 hour basis.
- Visit hospitals to verify the identity of participants
- Confirmation of hospitals on cashless facility to be provided, after clearing all doubts regarding the company’s liability.
- Obtain instructions from your immediate superior /Head of division should there be any problem regarding liability under cashless facility.
- Data entry to the computer system for issuing of Medical Cards, as required by the immediate Superior Officer
- Maintain records of intimations & movements on Hospital bills/ documents received at your desk
- Coordinate between the Patient-Hospital in a proper and timely manner.
- Ensuring hospital settlements are done in a timely manner
- Maintain a manual system of all records pertaining to cashless intimations & settlements.
- Maintain secrecy with regard to all operations of the Medical Card Machine
- Will be responsible for issuing of the Medical Cards with accurate information.
- Be responsible for printing and handing over the Medical Cards to the correct Participant.
Personal Attributes and Skills
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & under pressure.
How to ApplyFor more details please contact us on 0712445744 Those interested and meet requirements: Please mail us your resumes stating the position applied for in the subject field to "email@example.com" or WhatsApp us on 0712445447 for more details. Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/jobs4u.lk for instant job updates and live chat assistance Connect with us on LinkedIn https://lk.linkedin.com/in/jobs4u-career-services-84477130
155 total views, 1 today