Full-Time Manager- Sustainability & Corporate Communications
Job factory is a Talent Search Engine facilitating candidates to maintain their profiles in a database. Creating your profile in our system will make you visible to thousands of vacancies across the world.
Our client is a leading construction company in Sri Lanka.
- Spearhead all corporate communications activities of the company including g press releases, online communications, media briefings and events
- Mobilize internal and external support for corporate objectives and sustainability goals
- Initiate and implement various stakeholder engagement & community development programs across island-wide projects
To be successful you will need to possess:
- 3+ years of experience in a corporate communication role in a service sector organization, including managing media relations, public affairs and social media
- Graduate qualifications in Communications, Social Sciences or Engineering
- Exceptional writing, reporting and presentation skills
How to ApplyThe ideal candidate can look forward to a rewarding career with a clear path towards personal and professional success coupled with advanced training opportunities and an attractive remuneration package. Applicants are advised to apply on-line or send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org or log on to www.jobfactory.lk for more details.
585 total views, 2 today