Full-Time Maintenance Supervisors – Colombo
One of our prestigious clients’ who is Sri Lanka’s largest and No – 1 company for hardware is looking for Maintenance Supervisors to work in their Colombo office immediately. (Based in their Showroom).
- Performing, preventive & predictive maintenance of machinery, equipment & building including daily routine check‐up of standby generators, HVAC system, fire alarm & hydrant system, split‐type air conditioners, elevators & good hoists, electrical switch‐gears etc. to ensure safety, quality & hygiene of the premises.
- Up‐date documentation including start‐up check lists, records of preventive/predictive maintenance programs, down‐time analysis reports, maintain engineering stock & up‐date bin‐cards etc.
- Daily record‐keeping of different kind of tasks
- Innovative thinker & fast learner
- Coordination, execution of activities with maintenance team in faster & accurate manner.
- Timely completion of all duties but prepared to work long hours including holidays, if required
- Perform other duties as assigned time‐to‐time by the management
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Qualified in NVQ2/ NVQ3 in MEP or similar qualification awarded by (NDT, CGTTI, TTI or) recognized institution
- Minimum of 03‐05 years’ experience in similar capacity in a reputed company
- Knowledge in MS Office, E‐mail, both written & spoken skills in English
- Hands on experience in HVAC, Elevator, Generator, knowledge in Electronic
- Testing Equipment, Troubleshooting of Electronic Control Cards is not a must but will be a definite advantage
- Males below 35 years with good interpersonal & leadership skills
How to ApplyApply now if you are interested to: email@example.com
291 total views, 1 today