Direct Mailing Services, a Company involved in outsourcing activities wishes to recruit a suitable candidate for above Position at Leading International Bank at Colombo 07
- Ensures that all correspondence and documents for supervisors are correctly typed, prepared and submitted on time.
- Coordinates with project officers on the loan and mission schedule, updates on the project implementation progress of Resident Mission (RM) delegates loans and TAs on a quarterly basis.
Provides administrative support to international staff and national staff.
- Assists in handling day-to-day routine functions to support the RM’s Portfolio Admin Unit (PAU).
- Assists in the development and maintenance of the documentation, databases and computer requirements of PAU operations.
Receives visitors, guiding visitors to appropriate office or waiting area, and maintaining a log of all visitors.
- Maintains liaison with the government agencies and donor missions to facilitate and follow up on requests for missions from HQ.
Coordinates travel of external parties when required.
Assists business travel preparation.
- Serves as reliever to other Operation Assistants / receptionist in their absence, as required.
- Female candidate between 25-35 years of age
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in economics, business administration, personnel management or related field from a recognized university. Final pending results of bachelors will also be considered.
- Experience in secretarial, analytical work and computer skills would be an added advantage.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate
The selected Candidate would be offered a Fixed Term contract.
How to Apply
Please submit CV’s to; firstname.lastname@example.org
266 total views, 1 today