Full-Time Looking for Marketing Manager
Your key to a challenging and fulfilling career with a world leader in the financial services industry.
As a member of Allianz, you will be part of the largest insurance conglomerate in the world with business interests in property and casualty, life and health and asset management. The Allianz Group is the world’s largest Property and Casualty insurer, having experience since 1890 in providing integrated financial services to now 83 million customers in 70 countries. Allianz Lanka is a fully owned subsidiary of Allianz SE and backed by its financial strength. In just 8 years of operation in Sri Lanka, we are still the fastest growing insurer in the country and have achieved many “firsts” and set numerous industry records along the way.
The Allianz Group has been ranked among Europe’s top 100 most favored employers. Because empowering people is just as important to us as providing a premier service to our customers. At Allianz, your career goes far beyond just a job. The more than 148,000 staff in our global offices are given a world of opportunities for personal and professional advancement, through on the job as well as local and overseas training in some of the most reputed training centres worldwide.
We are now rising to new heights of excellence and invite you to join us on our journey into a future of exciting possibilities. If you have the right skills, experience and vision to help us continue to deliver value to our stakeholders, the below position could be yours.
We are looking for an outgoing, talented and hardworking person to be a part of our dynamic team in the Insurance industry
As marketing manager, your KEY responsibilities would be
- Customer Portfolio management – Market strategy, Market intelligence, Customer value management.
- Customer Experience management – Market research, customer feedback mgt., & Digitalization
- Product Campaign & Channel Activation – Sales channel activation &Campaign management.
- Brand Strategy / management – advertising & sponsorships, developing social media presence and directing activities to improve social media reputation and recognition
The successful candidate should have:
- An MBA with Professional qualifications [SLIM / CIM] + minimum of 2-3 years work experience ideally in insurance / finance industry.
- Excellent writing skills & Communicator.
- Creativity and the ability to work collaboratively with teams
- Proven marketing track record and attention to detail
The successful candidate can look forward to an attractive remuneration package on par with industry standards and commensurate with qualifications and experience. If you can rise to our challenge, please forward your curriculum vitae clearly indicating the position applied for with contact details of two non-related referees, to reach us within 14days of the advertisement.
How to Applyplease forward your curriculum vitae to: General Manager – Human Resources Allianz Insurance Lanka Ltd. 92, Glennie Street, Colombo 02. Sri Lanka. T: +94 112 300400 | F: +94 112 304404 Email :firstname.lastname@example.org
491 total views, 1 today