This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
6 Jan 2016
Full-Time Junior Accounts Assistant ( Nugegoda)
Our Client is a leading institute in Sri Lanka.
Qualifications and experience
- Understanding of the workings in an office environment
- Basic understanding of accountancy and book-keeping
- Excellent interpersonal skills – to deal with customers and external contacts
- Cash Flow, Budgeting & Bank Reconciliation.
- General administration work as and when required.
- Reconciling the bank statements on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Assisting with credit control, chasing debt via telephone, email and letter Allocating incoming payments onto the ledger
Personal Attributes and skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Time management skills
- Event management skills
- Outgoing personality
How to ApplyThose interested and meet requirements can mail us your resumes stating the position applied for in the subject field to "firstname.lastname@example.org" Or chat us with WhatsApp through 0712445447. Contact 0114389808 for more details. Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/jobs4u.lk for instant job updates and live chat assistance Connect with us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/pub/jobs4u-career-services/30/771/844 14/15, Venga Towers- 2nd Floor, Duplication Road, Colombo-4
504 total views, 1 today