This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
28 Jan 2016
Our Client is a leading beverage company in Sri Lanka.
Qualifications and experience
- Passed GCE A/L’s preferably a person doing a degree related to Accounting.
- Computer Literate and having experience in handling various accounting transactions daily
- Part Qualification in CIMA/ACCA/Finance Degree will be an added advantage
- The candidate will be required to enter transactions daily into the Accounting System and report to the immediate supervisor on a regular basis.
- Will be involved in handling cheque payments and identifying the necessary payments which needs to be paid on time.
Personal Attributes and skills
- Should be organized and ensure effective maintenance of the Accounting process.
- Should be fluent in English
- Should be able to think on his/her own in order to achieve the objectives of the company
How to ApplyThose interested and meet requirements can mail us your resumes stating the position applied for in the subject field to "firstname.lastname@example.org" Or chat us with WhatsApp through 0712445447. Contact 0114389808 for more details. Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/jobs4u.lk for instant job updates and live chat assistance Connect with us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/pub/jobs4u-career-services/30/771/844 14/15, Venga Towers- 2nd Floor, Duplication Road, Colombo-4
834 total views, 1 today