Full-Time Job for Industrial Electrician
Industrial Electricianm (Qatar)
Our client is a well-reputed Royal family company in State of Qatar handing major construction projects.
Hamad Bin Khalid Contracting Co. WLL – www.hbkcontracting.com
- Read blueprints or technical diagrams.
- Install and maintain wiring, control, and lighting systems.
- Inspect electrical components, such as transformers and circuit breakers.
- Identify electrical problems with a variety of testing devices.
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures using hand toolsand power tools.
Ideal candidates should be between 28 – 50 years of age and at least 2 years working experience in Gulf countries.
- Salary will be QR 1300 – 1500 (1 QR = 36 LKR)
- Meal Allowance – 200 Qatar Riyals + O.T
- Free Accommodation, Transport, Medical
- Free Air Tickets/Free Visa/Resident Permit
The selected persons can look forward to a rewarding career with a clear path towards personal and professional success coupled with advanced training opportunities and an attractive remuneration package.
How to ApplyApplicants are advised to apply on-line or send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
308 total views, 1 today