Full-Time IT Security Engineer
Jobfactory is a Talent Search Engine facilitating candidates to maintain their profiles in a database. Creating your profile in our system will make you visible to thousands of vacancies across the world.
Our client is a leading corporate citizen backed by the strength and stability of one of Sri Lanka’s largest conglomerates.
- Monitor and analyse security alerts / logs and information, and distribute to appropriate personnel. Manage software projects with local & foreign vendors.
- Follow IT security incident response and escalation procedures to ensure timely and effective handling of all situations.
- Monitor and control all access to data and network devices.
- Configure security devices and infrastructure following management guidelines and technical specifications.
- Conduct regular reviews of IT Security controls following a standards based methodology.
To be successful you will need to possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or equivalent work experience.
- At least 2 years of experience in information security.
- Certifications, such as CISM, CISA or any other information security certification.
- Strong written and verbal communications.
The ideal candidate will have a rewarding career with a clear path towards personal and professional success coupled with advanced training opportunities and an attractive remuneration package.
How to ApplyApplicants are advised to apply on-line or send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org or log on to www.jobfactory.lk for more details.
239 total views, 1 today