Full-Time IT Regional Support Analyst
We are on the lookout for an Account Manager for our well-reputed client company
Required Experience, Qualifications & Education
• Good technical working knowledge with at least 3 years PC/LAN support experience in an MS Windows 8 / 10, Windows Server 2008/2012, MS Office, MS Exchange environment.
• At least a recognized Diploma or Degree in Information Technology
• MCSE or equivalent Windows 2008 / 2012
• Qualification in or be able to demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of Mail server, OS, in particular admin, security, and backup methodologies
• Qualification in or be able to demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of Active Directory, in particular admin, security and backup methodologies
• Ability to work on own initiative and within a team
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
• Administer the data network, servers, pcs, VPN, etc. in MESANA Region.
• Provide IT support and install software on client pcs according to the Association IT policy.
• Work on Projects within the region and provide necessary information to management when required.
• Maintain a good understanding of IT policies and an ability to highlight applicable policy to staff.
• Support other departments in the smooth operations of their local activities.
• Search for the best solutions for all the MESANA region offices in terms of IT and communication Infrastructure changes.
• Travel to Regional offices when required including annually for meetings and to provide IT support and resolve issues as needed.
• Attend staff training on processes and applications.
• Ensure a high customer satisfaction level within the region.
• Ensure a good relationship with stakeholders.
• Ensure that the most appropriate technology is in place to meet the business need.
• Recommend new software and hardware solutions when these solutions will improve the performance of Association systems.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, etc.
• Maintain availability to provide service on weekends and off-hours.
• Purchase hardware and software based on Association need and with management approval.
• Maintain hardware inventory and assist management in executing contract agreements (including leasing agreements).
How to ApplyAn attractive remuneration package awaits the right candidate If you are the one looking for, kindly forward your resume in word format by attaching a photograph. Email – firstname.lastname@example.org (Indicate “IT Regional Support Analyst” in the subject box of your e-mail)
148 total views, 3 today