Full-Time IT Desk Side Engineering Support
We are on the lookout for an IT Desk Side Engineering Support for our well reputed multi-international client company located in Rathmalana.
Salary: Rs. 20,000/= – Rs. 23,000/=
- Assist IT Manager in installations and configuration ‐ Building of workstations as per GSK guidelines.
- In the event of failures and malfunctioning of Servers, Desktops, Printers and Network Equipments, liaise with the vendors to ensure the recovery as per Service Level Agreements.
- Co‐ordinate with preferred vendors for non warranty issue resolution.
- Assist users in day to day PC usage – MS Office, Printing, Scanning, Internet & E‐mail related issues.
- Take periodic back‐up of user data as per instructions from Manager IT.
- Perform any other work related to IT as instructed by Manager IT.
- Ensure the tapes are rotated and the backup runs successfully on a daily basis.
- Ensure all network printers and stand alone printers are in good working order.
- Ensure all LAN and WAN equipments are in working order.
- Maintain the list of all IT inventory with their date of purchase / date of warranty expiry, their respective vendors and users.
- Install / Uninstall specific desktop application as per user requests.
- Attend the Help Desk tickets raised by users and close them within the stipulated time frame.
- Liaise with IT Help / IT Help Desk to resolve issues which cannot be resolved locally.
- Communication skills (English), spoken and written
- Basic knowledge of the IT infrastructure including network, application, systems and operational support
Technical expertise in: Help Desk systems, Existing local developments,Intel-based workstation and Server Operating Systems (Windows 7,8 and Windows Server 2008/2010),Desktop applications support (Microsoft Office 2010, Office 2013, Outlook, Visio, etc.)
Windows Operating Systems for desktop solutions
- Previous experience in similar industry or other organizations as a supporting person
- Diploma in Information Services (or equivalent)
- Preferably between 20 & 22 but not more than 25 years of age.
How to ApplyIf you are the one looking for, kindly forward your resume in word format. Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org (Indicate “IT Desk Side Engineering Support” in the subject box of your e-mail) For more current listed vacancies visit our official web-site at http://www.maritimesl.com/vacancy-local.php
194 total views, 2 today