Full-Time Investment Research Analysts
Owing to the rapid expansion of our business, we are looking for ambitious individuals with personal drive, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills to join our Investment Research team. Successful applicants will be designated Analysts/ Associate Analysts depending on their experience and/or level of skill/aptitude.
The role would involve the following:
- Following global industries/markets and analysing multinational companies to enable our clients to make sound investment decisions
- Conducting background research independently, and documenting the findings and conclusions in the form of investment research reports
- Building and maintaining financial models, and generating forecasts as an integral part of the analysis
- A degree in Business, Accounting, or Economics or a professional qualification such as CIMA, ACCA, CA Sri Lanka, or CFA. Candidates with degrees/qualifications in other disciplines and relevant skills will be considered as well
- The ability to compile a coherent and logical investment thesis on a company by gaining a detailed understanding of its business, and the ability to write concise and crisp investment recommendation reports.
- Experience and familiarity with the local investment research field, and the ability to write reports on economic or financial research topics will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills with absolute attention to detail
- A strong work ethic
- The ability to work independently and meet deadlines under pressure
How to ApplyIf you are confident that you meet the above qualifications, please forward your CV, along with a short note that highlights how you meet the above requirements, to email@example.com specifying Investment Research Analyst/(your name) as the subject line.
559 total views, 2 today