Full-Time Intern IT
About Copal Amba
Copal Amba is the leading provider of offshore research and analytics services to the global financial and corporate sectors. We have consistently been ranked #1 in our space by multiple independent customer satisfaction surveys. Our clients include leading bulge-bracket financial institutions, Fortune 100 corporations, mid-tier companies, boutique investment banks, and funds.
We support over 200 institutional clients through our team of 2,400 highly proficient analysts. Our 9 delivery centres are located close to our clients and to scalable talent pools. Our clients have saved over USD1.5bn over the past 11 years by using our services to enhance front‑office efficiency.
Copal Amba is a Moody’s Analytics company.
Please visit our website for more details: www.copalamba.com
We are looking for an energetic individual to join our IT team in Colombo. Copal Amba offers a challenging and dynamic workplace where teamwork and passion for learning are emphasized. Successful candidates must be highly motivated, have willingness to take ownership of their work, and be prepared to excel in an intense, high-pressure environment.
The role would involve the following:
- Maintaining and upgrading IT Infrastructure
- Providing desktop and application support across facilities
- Ensuring complete customer satisfaction in terms of IT services
- A degree in Information Technology specialized in Hardware Engineering – part-qualified candidates will also be considered
- A good work ethic and positive attitude
- A good command of the English language
- Willingness to work on rotational shifts
- The ability to work individually and as a member of a global team
How to Apply
If you are confident that you meet the above qualifications, please forward your CV, along with a short note that highlights how you meet the above requirements, to email@example.com specifying Intern IT/(your name) as the subject line.
315 total views, 1 today