Full-Time Instrument Technician
• Fluent knowledge of English language (Speak, Read and Write).
• Graduate from High School and Graduate of 2-year technical school.
• Trade training Certificates from recognized institutions.
Minimum Work Experience
• 3 years work experience as an Instrument Technician in a petrochemical, Oil, and Gas plant with experience in maintenance, commissioning, loop testing and start-up activities.
Job Requirements (but not limited to)
• Understand and follow plant safety standards and procedures. Be familiar with typical petrochemical plant safety hazards.
• Understand and follow standard maintenance procedures.
• Understand and follow manufacturer’s troubleshooting and maintenance procedures.
• Correctly use and care for test and calibration equipment.
• Follow good housekeeping practices.
• Troubleshoot and repair pneumatic, electronic and “smart” instruments.
• Troubleshoot and repair PLC’s, and TMR systems (Triconex).
• Calibrate pneumatic, electronic and digital instruments.
• Overhaul control valves and other instruments.
• Read and understand P&ID, Loop, Logic and Electrical drawings.
• Follow ISO procedural requirements for calibration and record keeping.
• Tune feedback control loops.
• Follow plant preventive maintenance procedures.
• Function test safety critical instrument systems following provided written procedures.
• Understand maintenance and calibration requirements for instrument systems such as compressor controls, vibration monitoring, boiler controls, interlock systems, emergency shutdown systems, fire and gas detection systems.
• In addition to his normal jobs, he should assist and participate in other maintenance activities.
• Safe and proper care of tools.
• Work as a team with operations, engineering, and maintenance.
• Take initiative, look for opportunities to improve instrument reliability and reduce maintenance costs.
• Actively participate in company safety and training programs.
• Train Subordinates &co workers. Report on work progress & maintenance activities.
How to Applygayashan@pgrecruitment.com
335 total views, 1 today