Full-Time Implementation Coordinator
We are on the lookout for an Implementation Officer for our conglomerating Telecommunication client company located in Colombo 02.
• To assist and support Implementation Manager / Project Manager in preparing the BTS/Transmission (TN) Implementation schedules as per the Project / Customer rollout plan. Both site by site basis as well as the whole project.
• To plan, track and implement all activities related to the BTS/Transmission (TN) implementation process.
• To lead Field Engineers, supervisors on conducting Radio site Inspection to ensure site readiness and Safety for Installation.
• To participate in the evaluation and assessments of ASP/SP’s.
• To ensure all contractual deliverables are delivered in due diligence, to the agreed guidelines and quality.
• To monitor and supervise the ASP/SP’s involved in the BTS/Transmission (TN) implementation, track progress and report accordingly to the Project Manager and with agreed methods/tools.
• To coordinate with BSC Integrators for RBS/Node B Integration activities
• To Monitor BTS/Transmission (TN) implementation and first line maintenance work till hand over.
• To deliver the 2G & 3G expansion and swap project of BTS and Transmission.
• To guide and advice Field Engineers/Supervisors regarding the Radio Site Implementation Process and activities.
• To lead a team of FSO supervisors and ASP for implementation of radio and transmission sites.
• To obtain all completed red marked RSID, installed BoQ and other installation documents and ensure an accurate as-built being produced and handed over according the agreed process.
• To co-ordinate with Project Manager for arranging Specific Installation/Testing tools from HQ and transportation From/To requested location.
• To Hand over all repair tagged faulty units to appropriate internal channels. This prior to acceptance and hand-over to managed services/customer operation team.
• BSC/Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Communications / Telecommunication (minimum of 4 years of study)
• Minimum 5 years of GSM network rollout and solid experience of Radio/Transmission (TN) deployment.
• Solid practical installation experience and full understanding of the RBS/Node-B/TX deployment process.
• Good Computer and Communication skills.
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken. Additional language is a distinct advantage.
• Should be Proactive, Dynamic, Flexible and able to work under pressure.
• To be able to keep good Customer relationships
• To have leadership skills in leading the implementation team and service providers.
• Good knowledge of Project Management or PROPS-Pertinent Experience.
Knowledge on 3G procedures and protocols
Good knowledge & skills on Ericsson 2G/3G RAN products
Ability to identify & solve complicated problems that require careful analysis by adapting existing procedures, techniques and methods
Knowledge on sourcing and supply process within Ericsson
Knowledge on RAN building regulative and local laws
Can work extended hours if required.
Strong communication (with fluency in written/oral English) and interpersonal skills
Excellent skill in the use of IS/IT and should be familiar with MS- Word/Excel/Visio features
Do things proactively under minimal supervision and take result-oriented actions
Must have the highest level of integrity and willingness to work hard. A positive, can-do outlook and results-solutions oriented.
Can operate: Site Master, BER Tester, SDH Analyzer, and Power Meter.
Knowledge about Customers requirements
Finds and implements cost-efficient solutions
Works toward win/win solutions when appropriate
Has a global mind-set, understands and respects cultural differences, and builds internal and external relations
Good coaching skills, high degree of planning, organizing and executing skills. Good communication and management skills. High developed administration skills, cost awareness, high social skill and awareness. Good cooperation skills, negotiation skills. Act with integrity. ACTIVELY CONTRIBUTES to improvement and change.
How to ApplyIf you are the one looking for, kindly forward your resume in word format to the below mentioned E-mail address. email@example.com (Indicate “Implementation Coordinator” in the subject box of your e-mail) For more current listed vacancies visit our official web-site at http://www.maritimesl.com/vacancy-local.php
180 total views, 1 today