This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
30 May 2016
Full-Time HR Manager – Colombo 13 (top Urgent)
We are on the lookout for a HR Manager for our well reputed client company who is into Importing & Distributing Hardware Products in Colombo 13.
Salary: Rs. 70,000 – 100,000
- Identify, design, develop and implement HR programs, policies, procedures and systems.
- Deliver a great level of active support, service and advice to the line managers and staff in all aspects of HR functions.
- Sound knowledge of all legal aspect related to employment and labor relations.
- Coordinate Human Resource practices and objectives that will provide and Employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, Quality, productivity and standards & goal attainment.
- Contribute towards the development of HR systems and processes relating to HR functions.
- To review the staff performance on a regular basis and to provide direction on personal development needs in coordination with the line management.
- To promote the corporate values and right culture of the organization through the Development and implementation of relevant policies and procedures and appropriate initiatives.
- To contribute towards the achievement of Human Resources Management plan, Controls assurance standards and the human Resources Strategy.
- To maintain an effective employee relationships and morale amongst staff across the units through effective feedback, recognition, appraises development.
- Ensure effective implementations of the disciplinary and grievance procedures for all employee groups.
- Minimum 6years’ experience in Human Resources Management of which at Least 03 years should be at a senior Managerial level.
- Degree in Human Resources Management/Relevant professional qualification or Degree from a recognized university.
- Strong communication skills, Empathy, listening skills coupled with Coordinate/organize and team building skills.
- Contemporary knowledge on relevant industry standards and HR best practice trends.
- Ability to work independently, with a high degree of responsibility. Work well under pressure and to deadlines.
- Age below 50 years.
How to ApplyIf you are the one looking for, kindly forward your resume in word format and Attach photograph Email firstname.lastname@example.org (Indicate “HR Manager” in the subject box of your e-mail) For more current listed vacancies visit our official web-site at http://www.maritimesl.com/vacancy-local.php
647 total views, 1 today