Full-Time Group Executive Chef
Jobfactory is a Talent Search Engine facilitating candidates to maintain their profiles in a database. Creating your profile in our system will make you visible to thousands of vacancies across the world.
We are seeking a Group Executive Chef for a well-known hospital chain and the selected person will lead the operations of three main kitchens. Also this particular position will be designated as the Group Head-Food & Beverage.
- Design, direct & manage F&B departments in the group
- Oversee the food service operations and provide better patient /customer experiences
- Plan and amend all F & B Procedures within the budgetary limitations
- Design and modifying menus as appropriate to meet business objectives
To be successful you will need to possess:
- Minimum 10 years of experience, out of which 5 years’ experience as an Executive Chef (managerial level) in a four or five star hotel
- Degree or Diploma in Hotel Management from reputed hotel school / university or equivalent
- Thorough knowledge in HACCP/ISO 22000 FSMS
- Excellent command of English language
How to ApplyThe ideal candidate will have a rewarding career with a clear path towards personal and professional success coupled with advanced training opportunities and an attractive remuneration package. Applicants are advised to apply on-line or send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org or log on to www.jobfactory.lk for more details.
130 total views, 1 today