Full-Time Graphic Designer
Extreme SEO Internet Solutions is seeking Graphic Designer, who will be responsible for the managing and creating company assets to fulfill industry goals by developing content in support of the product. From a mere concept to execution, the candidate will work to convert ideas into reality, such that it resonates the voice of our brand across all user touchpoints and helps enhance user experience.
Responsibilities of a Graphic Designer are:
- Produce templates for our marketing team to be more effective on social media, email, blogs and all other networks.
- Design signage, presentation, and materials for trade show if required.
- Convey new ideas for content creation and design for the team using your best knowledge of the subject.
- Team up with product marketing teammates for backing up our website content and design (social media, blog and more).
Skills of a Graphic Designer are:
- Experience of working at a marketing agency or as an in-house designer. Previous samples needed for authentication.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite or similar.
- This position requires building the user-friendly assets for our tablet, mobile and desktop using customers.
The candidate should hold a bare minimum of Bachelor’s degree related to Computer Science or Graphic design or any other certifications related to Designing.
Gender: Male/ Female
Required Language: English
Experience: Minimum 2+ Years’ Experience Required + Past work samples
How to Apply
661 total views, 1 today