Full-Time Executive – Lean Enterprise
Jobfactory is a Talent Search Engine facilitating candidates to maintain their profiles in a database. Creating your profile in our system will make you visible to thousands of vacancies across the world.
Our client is a largest exporter of apparel in Sri Lanka which is engaged in developing, manufacturing and marketing end-to-end apparel solutions for global fashion super brands in which having the vacancy in Horana
- Deploy assigned productivity and quality improvement projects
- Train the team to impart the required project knowledge and exposure whereby ensuring continuous engagement and coaching.
- Engage with lean consultants and share knowledge and best necessary coordination.
- Preparation of MOS budgets and reports whereby providing necessary coordination.
- Perform additional duties commensurate with the role, as and when requested by management.
To be successful you will need to possess:
- A relevant Degree or equivalent professional qualification in Mechanical Engineer, Physical Science, Statistics, Mathematics or Business Management.
- Minimum 3 years’ of experience in similar capacity.
- Thorough knowledge in lean practices/processes
- Six sigma certifications or professional qualifications in lean systems would be a definite advantage.
- Computer literacy and ability to organize work on deadlines.
The ideal candidate should be look forward to a rewarding career with a clear path towards personal and professional success coupled with advanced training opportunities and an attractive remuneration package.
How to ApplyApplicants are advised to apply on-line or send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org or log on to www.jobfactory.lk for more details.
291 total views, 1 today