Full-Time Engineer- Executive Level
Jobfactory is a Talent Search Engine facilitating candidates to maintain their profiles in a database. Creating your profile in our system will make you visible to thousands of vacancies across the world.
Our client is ranked amongst Sri Lanka’s largest and most diversified public companies with a strong presence in global markets and manufacturing, agriculture, transportation and logistics, consumer, power and energy, investments and services as well as in leisure and aviation.
- Ensure proper implementation of all engineering aspects of projects
- Regularly communicate with clients, suppliers and other relevant parties in order to understand different perspectives and meet technical, quality, health and safety standards
- Provide information to the management in a timely and an accurate manner
- Constantly monitor company maintenance procedures and ensure preventive actions are taken by relevant personnel
- Provide guidance to teams involved in maintenance activities of the MHEs and other warehouse equipment
To be successful you will need to possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification
- 3-5 years’ work experience in facility maintenance and plant maintenance
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work with MS Office packages
How to ApplyApplicants are advised to apply on-line or send their CVs to email@example.com or log on to www.jobfactory.lk for more details.
233 total views, 1 today