Full-Time EMPLOYEE RELATIONS – EXECUTIVE (ER)
An excellent opportunity to drive your career forward.
Being a pioneering British – owned apparel manufacturing company of world- acclaimed quality, catering exclusively to some of the best international brands in industry such as Nike, M&S, Next, Levis etc. , Hela Clothing is powered by over 5300 dedicated employees who share a common vision of excellence in their professional attitudes. In order to facilitate further expansion Hela has set its sights on taking on board professional achievers to lift the company to its next level in pursuit of excellence.
EMPLOYEE RELATIONS – EXECUTIVE (ER)
This opportunity is available in our manufacturing plant’s in Colombo and Matale. We insist on getting the best quality human capital who should be an exceptional achiever, with a high degree of motivation, excellent analytical and communication skills, and ability to work as part of a team with the determination to succeed in a challenging work environment.
- Organise and conduct familiarization programs for new recruits, Parents Day and other special events in order to foster and maintain goodwill/ facilitate organisational requirements to enhance company image.
- Counseling / interact with employees in problematic lines or at defined times in cases of low efficiency, high absenteeism or in special instances to solve problems and take appropriate measures.
- Attend ECC and BAT meetings held at regular intervals to find problems or give messages to be communicated to lines.
- Assist in organising community development projects, in order to facilitate corporate social responsibilities.
- Conduct disciplinary inquires and recommend suitable action to HR Manager for worker levels to ensure necessary steps are taken to maintain / follow company procedures.
- Identify areas of concern that may result in low productivity / high absenteeism & turnover of Machine Operators and generate and recommend suitable action plans to minimize adverse effects on production performance.
- Assist in conducting training programmes for worker levels such as off-site training, teamwork / leadership development programmes to achieve organisational requirements.
- HR Professional qualification or HRM Graduate.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Good knowledge of labour laws.
- Age in the range of 30-35 years.
How to Apply
The most recent and detailed curriculum vitae should include:-
306 total views, 2 today