Full-Time Director of Marketing Analytics
The job role of the Director of Marketing Analytics is to ensure the decisions made by our company should be clear and smart based on statistics and data. The candidate is responsible for collecting and evaluating data, providing relevant modifications and giving references to add value to the company.
Responsibilities of a Director of Marketing are:
- Generate advanced methods to manage, extract and evaluate data from customers.
- Grow vision for the various predictive model, analytics architecture and maintain well-organized workflow across marketing.
- Observe and report to teammates on the performance of several marketing campaigns and channels.
- Publish data related content to our company’s blog by customer actions and feedbacks.
- Team up with both senior and frontline marketers to both craft and accurately forecast the right campaigns, strategies and tests to run.
Skills of a Director of Marketing are:
- Knowledge of analytical techniques, network analytic technologies and statistical demonstration.
- Proficient in HubSpot Analytics, Google Analytics and Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to make future marketing forecasts from previous data and suggest actionable strategies, not merely report present statistics.
- Profound knowledge of industry trends and customer behavior and ability to optimize marketing campaigns in context.
- Having excellent communication skills while working with data-driven colleagues.
The candidate should hold a bare minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
Gender: Male/ Female
Required Language: English
Experience: Minimum 1+ Years’ Experience Required + Past work samples
How to Apply
751 total views, 2 today