Full-Time Digital Marketing Strategist
Extreme SEO Internet Solutions is looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist to join our existing work force and empower our existing marketing strategies. Our digital marketing team accelerates the integration of user experience, strategy, creativity, production, technology and analytics. The Digital Marketing Strategist is required to play a crucial role in executing digital strategies, working in a team environment and lead key team players to develop and play the customer engagement and digital outreach and regular creation of digital work to make sure that end product is monitored for quality and meets the highest industry standards. The employee will be collaborating with the In-house digital team and with clients to develop digital strategies that showcase great results and enhanced ROI.
Responsibilities of an Ideal Digital Marketing Strategist are:
- Development, presentation and execution of strategies that meet the requirements of the clients and show progress towards their business milestones
- Collaborate with Extreme SEO In-house Digital Marketing team and teams of clients to recognize the requirements of the agency and zero-in on potential opportunities to engage new clients and enhance the experience of existing clients.
- Participate in development activities which include development proposals, budget estimation, etc.
- Work with In-house and freelance copywriters to define content development strategies and execute them
- Articulate and execute and provide recommendations for mobile and web usability and QA testing.
- Use Analytics data to improve existing and future campaigns and provide recommendations and how further analytical data can be collected
- Should be at par with latest technologies and best practices and other online trends and be able to provide guidance to both In-house staffs and clients
Skills of an Ideal Digital Marketing Strategist are:
- +2 years of experience in digital content development and content strategy that meets industry standards
- The aptitude to transform client objectives into measurable and actionable strategies that prove through results
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of constructing digital strategies for varied clients
- Leadership attributes that showcase team management and ability to get work done in strict timeframes.
The candidate should hold minimum of 2+ Years of experience in sales and marketing. An MBA will always be a plus. Other related degrees that fit the job role are also welcome.
Required Language: English
Experience: Minimum 3+ Years Experience Required
How to Apply
551 total views, 1 today