Our client first threw open the doors of their architect-designed four-storey entertainment centre to welcome international players and distinguished members in March 2013. They are owned, operated and managed by a Sri Lankan registered company.
The Dealer will be responsible for overseeing and operating table games. Deals out cards or blocks to patrons for games of chance. Supervises players, checks hands for winnings, and collects or deals out chips accordingly.
– Deal cards to patrons during games of chance at a gaming establishment such as a casino.
– Deal appropriate number of cards out to players.
– Check players’ bets.
– Compare players’ hands with the house and determine winner.
– Announce winner and begin new game.
– Compute players’ winnings and losses.
– Answer questions about game rules and variations.
– Watch for scammers or cheaters and have them removed from table if necessary.
– Entice players to sit at table and play.
Necessary training will be provided to all selected candidates.
How to Apply
To apply, send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention Dealers_197 on the email subject line.
Please check your email regularly as we will let you know if you are selected via email.
284 total views, 2 today