This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
4 Apr 2016
Full-Time Data Modeller/ Architect
Responsibility & Accountability
- Working closely with development and product teams to design and implement new features.
- Tackling challenging technical issues (e.g. usability, performance, responsiveness).
- Participating in planning meetings, estimating scope of work, and maintaining project status using Agile project tracking tools.
- Following Agile and best practice methodologies in all project development activities.
- Trouble-shooting, debugging, and resolving programming defects and errors.
- Delivering products that meet business goals and financial objectives.
- Working in a global team environment.
Key Technical Competencies
- Great attention to detail
- Great knowledge of JSON
- Ability to think of data efficient structures to represent semi-structured data
- Data modelisation on NoSQL data stores: Cassandra, ElasticSearch, MongoDB
- Data analysis, ability to find patterns and common structures in high volumes of data, sampling and statistics
- Data cleansing – getting data from raw sources to high data quality
- Understanding of BI / Analytics principles at a high level at least (aggregations, cubes, dimensions, etc.)
- Very good understanding of Software solutions designing
Education, Experience and Qualifications
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent professional qualification.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Hands-on experience with Software design and documentation
- Minimum 3 years of experience in information systems designing
How to ApplyPlease click the link to apply - http://pearsonlankavacancies.peopleshr.com/
306 total views, 2 today