Full-Time Customer Service Associate – Male
Our reputed client provides groundbreaking service to the hospital industry of Sri Lanka and is on the lookout for a customer service associate willing to embark on an exciting and rewarding career
- Visit Medical Centers and hospitals to meet patients, doctors and medical staff
- You will assist the Operations Manager to resolve onsite technical issues by visiting the locations
- From time to time, you may be requested to introduce the system to the patients by visiting the customer locations
Skills, Qualifications and Attitude
- You need to posses a pleasant personality
- You need to be good in English and Sinhala
- You need to have completed Secondary school
- You will be provided a motorbike and fuel for the travel purposes
- If you own a motorbike or a car, the company would provide an extra rental allowance.
- Monthly basic salary – negotiable.
- Fuel Allowance
- Motorbike Rental (optional)
How to Apply
341 total views, 2 today