Full-Time Customer Service Associate
Our reputed client provides groundbreaking service to the hospital industry of Sri Lanka is on the lookout for a customer service associate willing to an exciting and rewarding career
You will be reporting to the “Manager Operations”, and would provide the necessary on-site support on demand.
- Visit Medical Centers and hospitals to meet patients, doctors and medical staff
- You will assist the Operations Manager to resolve onsite technical issues by visiting the locations
- From time to time, you may be requested to introduce the system to the patients by visiting the customer locations
- You may need to visit medical centers during their peak of activity, which may be late in the day
Skills, Qualifications and Attitude
- You need to posses a pleasant personality
- You need to be good in English and Sinhala
- You need to have completed Secondary school
•You will be provided a motorbike and fuel for the travel purposes
•If you own a motorbike or a car, the company would provide an extra rental allowance.
•Monthly basic salary – negotiable.
•Motorbike Rental (optional)
How to ApplyThose interested and meet requirements: Please mail us your resumes stating the position applied for in the subject field to "email@example.com" Or Chat us with WhatsApp through 0712445447 for more details. Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/jobs4u.lk for instant job updates and live chat assistance Connect with us on LinkedIn https://lk.linkedin.com/in/jobs4u-career-services-84477130
355 total views, 2 today