Full-Time Customer Care Executive
- Respond to and investigate customer enquiries, concerns, and issues via phone and email in a timely and courteous manner.
- Ensure timely delivery of quarterly portfolio review packets to all clients.
- Conduct annual customer satisfaction survey with all clients, providing feedback on responses received and escalating any issues requiring further attention.
- Update customer database with client’s current contact and personal details and ensure customer database is kept up to date
To be successful you will need to possess:
- Excellent colloquial English communication and interpersonal skills (phone and written)
- Minimum one year experience. (In the financial services industry a plus)
- Fluent skills in Outlook, Word, Excel, and MS Office
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced business environment
- Willingness to “go the extra mile” to ensure customer satisfaction
The ideal candidate should be look forward to a rewarding career with a clear path towards personal and professional success coupled with advanced training opportunities and an attractive remuneration package.
How to ApplyApplicants are advised to apply on-line or send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org or log on to www.jobfactory.lk for more details.
226 total views, 1 today