This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
1 Nov 2016
Full-Time Custom Clearance Assistant (Female) – Peliyagoda
We are on the lookout for a Custom Clearance Assistant for our well reputed client company in Peliyagoda.
- Coordinate clearing & forwarding jobs by attending to quarries promptly, arranging necessary documents and permits and if required meet the customs or any other department as customer’s representative in order to ensure cargo is cleared within the deadlines given by the customer.
- Promptly follow up on shipments by informing customers of the due dates via email, telephone and attend to customer inquiries thereby addressing customer requirements.
- Ensure 100% checks are carried out on all customs documents before they are sent to client & maintain a 100% error free operation and ensure timely delivery of invoice.
- Collect final invoices from service providers and ensure jobs are closed within the given time frames.
- To ensure all invoicing is done for clearing and forwarding and coordinate all operational activities with the product head.
- Build and maintain close relationships with customers, customs and other departments by regular visits and calls thereby provide and obtain a superior service.
- Prepare all required reports for internal purposes by downloading all necessary information from the system (Logix) thereby providing information to the relevant departments in a timely manner for analyzing purposes.
- Ensure effective implementation of ISO 9001:2008 QMS at work place and to maintain the system with zero non conformity related to the department at audits and maintain all quality records.
- C Passes for Mathematics and English at G.C.E O/L.
- A/L qualified (3 C passes minimum).
- Experience in a similar field would be an added advantage.
- Fluency in English. Tamil language would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge in clearing & forwarding procedures would be useful.
How to ApplyIf you are the one looking for, kindly forward your resume in word format and Attach photograph Email email@example.com (Indicate “Custom Clearance Assistant” in the subject box of your e-mail) For more current listed vacancies visit our official web-site at http://www.maritimesl.com/vacancy-local.php
173 total views, 1 today