Freelance Creative Content Writer
The Creative Content Writer will be reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer. The job will be to collaborate with a team of designers, strategists and writers in order to create lead converting resources, shareable creative projects and high-traffic blog content. The motive will be to drive site traffic and social followers, empower sales with appropriate content to lead prospects, attract new sales lead and power influencer and PR relations.
Responsibilities of a Creative Content Writer are:
- Brainstorm the procedures and strategy to measure output content.
- Lead a team of content producers and strategist for regular content creation to be promoted through all inbound channels (blog, email, landing pages and social, ).
- Manage the team through hiring and training new recruits.
- Ensure all the marketing shareholders requirements are fulfilled.
- Be up-to-date with content marketing trends and keep team at par.
- Make critical decisions based on statistics and data to help us achieve our short-term milestones and long-term
- Manage freelancers and content creation industries.
- Spread our brand voice and content, increase our exposure through authoritative blogging, speaking and social media campaigns.
Skills of a Creative Content Writer are:
- Management experience with exceptional communication skills both verbal and written.
- Marketing expert in content creation for the network across different categories (video, text, design, ) and media (infographics, research, guides, blogging, podcasts, and whitepaper, etc.).
- Motivated by creative perception and being able to correct reports and data with strong analytical intuition and optimize using data.
The candidate should hold a bare minimum of BS in Communication or Diploma in relevant field.
Gender: Male/ Female
Required Language: English
Experience: Minimum 2+ Years’ Experience Required + Past work samples
How to Apply
729 total views, 1 today