Freelance Copywriter and Editorial Director
Extreme SEO Internet Solutions is seeking a Copywriter and Editorial Director to polish our editorial vision, support our idea, and produce and analyze our content. The job role is to add value to our written guidelines, augment our editorial calendar and to find out new sources for our content. The candidate may be asked to hire sub-freelancers and content curators, and will also be required to contact industry evangelists and be responsible for the content that gets published under our name.
Responsibilities of a Copywriter are:
- Manage materials created by your teammates which include copy-editing and abstracting the projects before publishing.
- Research and find out the sources for creating our web and advertorial content.
- Serve our industry with high-quality content on behalf of our company.
- Be updated with the latest industry trends and customer challenges to build up a more active and promising editorial calendar.
Skills of a Copywriter are:
- Experience in dealing with the editorial calendar for the marketing team and mass- media publication.
- Highly consistent in style and quality across our content and great focus on details in copy line editing.
- Practiced in HubSpot’s Content Optimization System (COS) and setting up the content, optimizing features and publish.
The candidate should hold a bare minimum of Bachelor’s degree in a field like, English, Communication, Psychology or Journalism.
Gender: Male/ Female
Required Language: English
Experience: Minimum 2+ Years’ Experience Required + Past work samples
How to Apply
673 total views, 2 today