Full-Time Content Marketing Manager
Extreme SEO Internet Solutions looking for a creative and idealist content writer and marketer who will fabricate different blogs and creative projects on a recurrent basis. The candidate will help us expand our company’s online reach and help us spread awareness and attract quality leads and subscribers. This job role requires immense originality, project management skills and attention to details.
Responsibilities of a Content Marketing Manager are:
- Blog on a regular basis to attract site visitors through our social, search and email marketing endeavors.
- Generate free resources to drive awareness, leads, other media (guides, whitepapers, infographics, eBooks,) and subscribers.
- Team up with sales, designers, marketing, other influencers and experts to produce related content for our viewers and shareholders.
- Increase our subscribers based on providing them supportive content according to their needs.
- Influence and inspire others with your artistic ideas and creations, which is the fundamental role of the content marketing team.
Skills of a Content Marketing Manager are:
- Experience generating online/offline leads
- Experience in creating content for the web (Blog, Facebook, Twitter, SlideShare,)
- The perfect candidate will not only be an excellent wordsmith but also be able to create content and make decisions by provided data
- A comprehensive grasp of the HubSpot Content Optimization System to create effective CTAs according to our website visitor’s maturity stage.
The candidate should hold a bare minimum of BS/ BA in relevant field, Other potentially viable degrees can also be taken in consideration.
Gender: Male/ Female
Required Language: English
Experience: Minimum 2+ Years’ Experience Required + Past work samples
How to Apply
203 total views, 4 today