Full-Time Communications Consultant
Exetel is a rapidly growing Australian Internet Service Provider that is expanding our Colombo corporate sales team and we are looking for the next generation of Exetel talent to help us drive new business opportunities. You will be responsible for selling Exetel’s telecommunication products to Australian corporate customers and for tapping into new business opportunities through strategic outbound sales activity.
This is a unique opportunity to gain experience selling into the Australian market and be part of a highly successful sale team. We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated individuals with excellent written and verbal English skills and the ability to build rapport and strong ongoing relationships with customers and prospective customers.
The successful candidate will be goal orientated, resilient, reliable, flexible and have the ability to work independently and effectively.
- Prospect for new business relentlessly to build sales pipeline and to develop strong personal relationships with customers and prospective customers.
- Consistently meet or overachieve sales targets.
- Provide accurate and reliable sales forecasts to management.
- Develop understanding of ‘solution selling’ and demonstrate adherence to key principles in day-to-day activities.
- Provide sales proposal and other sales material based on identified customer needs inline with Exetel sales guidelines.
- Oversee delivery of orders to ensure a great customer experience.
- Above average written and verbal English.
- Undergraduate tertiary degree with credit+ average.
- Ability to effectively use Microsoft Office .
- No prior sales experience required, sales training and product training will be provided.
Exetel is Australia’s largest independent internet service provider. We have been operating for over 10 years providing a full range of telecommunication services to residential and corporate customers alike. We believe in putting our customers’ needs first. We try to make things simple, and to cut through red tape to make sure our customers get what they want. Without hassle.
Exetel’s Colombo office is located at the World Trade Centre (WTC). Since you will be working directly with Australian companies you will be required to work an 8 hour ’shift’ from 3.00 am to 12.00 noon five days each week. On target remuneration will be well over Rs. 90,000/, which includes allowances for early morning travel and generous sales commissions. Exetel offers un-capped commission so the earning potential in this role is enormous.
How to ApplyTo apply send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Data Communications Consultant” stated on the subject line.
237 total views, 1 today