Full-Time Chartered Architect & Architect
We are currently seeking individuals who should be experienced, skilled, creative, open minded, energetic and also an individual who has a sound track record in building designs (Specially houses/Villas and Hotels).
- Conducting client meetings.
- Developing designs from schematic level to completion.
- Completing council drawings and working drawings.
- Periodic site inspections and quality checks.
- Politely and professionally converse with clients.
- Preparing regulatory applications
- Making site visits
- Providing professional technical guidance to design and construction teams
- Corporate Membership of Sri Lanka Institute of Architects (AIASL)
- More than 5 years’ experience in similar role.
- Knowledge in building regulations
- Assists in preparation of layout and draws preliminary sketch of project to present to client.
- Assists in preparation of design development drawings and also in the preparation of working drawings on completion of Design stage.
- Assists in developing all electrical. Plumbing and council drawings.
- Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch)or Full completion of the prescribed course conducted by SLIA or equivalent
- Developing designs from schematic level to completion under guidance of a Chartered Architect
- More than 4 years’ experience in similar role.
How to ApplyAn attractive salary on offer for the right candidate. If you feel you have all the required Skills and Experience, please send your CV to email@example.com within 10 days of this advertisement mentioning the position applied.
233 total views, 1 today