Full-Time Business Looking for Development Corporate Communication Officer
Business Development Corporate Communication Officer
Our client has a long history of reliability, quality and customer service excellence and is a member of a Group which is the largest player in the Sri Lankan Edible Oil Industry
As the Business Development Corporate Communication Officer, you should be a go-getter who aspires to excel in the field of admin and a passion to learn.
To be successful you will need to possess:
- A degree/Diploma in Administration or equivalent.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in similar capacity.
- Ability to conserve fluently in English and Sinhala language. (Tamil will be an added advantage)
- A pleasing outgoing personality.
The ideal candidate will be age between 24 -30 years of age and can look forward to a rewarding career with a clear path towards personal and professional success coupled with advanced training opportunities and an attractive remuneration package.
How to ApplyApplicants are advised to apply on-line or send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
605 total views, 1 today