Full-Time Business Development Officer
Extreme SEO Internet Solutions is looking for a Business Development Officer, who can work towards the development of our company and meet yearly financial growth milestones. A BDO should be able to devise long-term tactical milestones for the company, establish essential customer relationships, be able to zero-in on potential growth opportunities and devise strategies to cash them and should possess an extensive knowledge of the current market condition. He should be able to collaborate with internal development team and other marketing staff and managers to escalate sales opportunities and maximize the revenue of our company. Business Development Officer will not only concentrate on new clients and relationships, but he should also be able to connect with the existing clients of the company, maintain a firm communication and see that they are satisfied, and all their requirements are met in a respectable manner.
Required Responsibilities and Traits of the Ideal Business Development Officer:
- Get potential clients and turn their problems into potential business opportunities
- Meet potential clients in person by growing, upholding and leveraging personal network is a plus.
- Identify probable clients and spot the decision makers in their organization
- Conduct research and build stable business relationship with the clients
- Work with a team to formulate proposals that address the requirements, concerns and milestones of clients
- Should be able to participate in logical pricing of company products / services.
- Should be able to present new products and services to existing clients to enhance business relationships.
- Work in a collaborative team along with the in-house staff of clients to meet their project requirements
- Arrange and Execute client briefs and status reports
- Identify potential opportunities for services, campaigns and distribution channels that will escalate the sales of our company
- Submission of weekly reports and ensures complete accuracy of data.
- Establish and meet sales target with the help of a team.
- Should be able to understand the company’s work culture and capabilities and devise strategies that are synonymous to the goals and purpose of the company and reflect in its monthly performance.
The candidate should hold at least Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 3+ Years of experience in sales and marketing. An MBA will always be a plus.
Required Language: English
Experience: Minimum 2+ Years Experience Required
How to Apply
703 total views, 1 today