This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
30 Jan 2016
Full-Time Business Development Associate
Skills and Experience
- Technically competent, with ability to understand customer needs and requirements.
- Ability to advise service dealers to develop their business by improving the quality of their service.
- Ability to travel across the cities by motor bike.
- Ability to provide established standards of Customer Service through diagnostic ability, assessment of repairs/maintenance.
- Strong analytical, communication and inter-personal skills with administrative competence vital for this role.
- Computer literate with a solid understanding of Microsoft applications
- Flair for selling.
- Ability to organize promotional activities in the field of after sales.
- Proactive approach when dealing with customer complaints, with ability to resolve discrepancies and issues appropriately.
- Minimum one year experience in the field.
- AETI or CGTTI – Automobile technology(Full time) or NVQ 4 level qualification.
- Experience in business development will be an added advantage.
- C&G full Diploma in Auto Mobile Technology or any other technical qualifications in Auto mobile technology.
- Age below 26.
- Valid motor bike riding license.
How to ApplyIf you are interested in the above position, kindly forward your resume in a Microsoft word format to email@example.com (indicate ‘Business Developmental Associate (Male)' in the subject box of your e-mail)
204 total views, 1 today