Full-Time Associate Service Desk Analyst
- Working in a 24×7 OCC environment, the Associate Service Desk Analyst is responsible for working with internal and external engineering teams to rapidly resolve major and minor incidents.
- The Associate Service Desk Analyst ensures day-to-day service delivery problems are resolved and works on special projects as assigned.
- Administration – duties that tend to be standard protocol/scripted procedures used to document volume/issues and provide the most basic user service.
– Ensures customer satisfaction by responding to calls to the Network Operations Center. Logs all customer questions and problems, and tracks them through resolution.
– Provide enterprise monitoring support by using a pre-determined set of platform monitors and software filters.
– Conduct assigned system maintenance
– Gathers metrics for regular reports and summaries.
- Problem resolution- autonomously uses high-level technical, customer service, problem-solving and decision-making skills to handle non-routine/scripted issues.
– Provides tier 1 support for all servers and systems in the production SaaS environment.
– Works closely with tier 2 and 3 support teams to resolve events and complete projects
– Assists Incident Management team during and after events to gather information and troubleshoot incident root cause.
– Troubleshoots web site access and configuration issues
– Troubleshoots all areas of web servers including accessibility, configuration, software and hardware
– Manages and maintains application and systems monitors in the production SaaS environment.
– Assists in developing scripts for automation tasks and process improvement
– Supports and maintains third party applications
– Assists in the implementation of new technical tools
– Other duties as assigned.
Key Technical Competencies
- Excellent communications and team skills
- Positive attitude in stressful situations
- Focuses on customer satisfaction as critical goal; regularly seeks input and feedback.
- Can effectively manage given tasks and projects in a timely and efficient manner
- Demonstrates follow-through until desired results are achieved.
- General server hardware knowledge
- Good understanding in Windows, Linux, networking, WAN and virtualization technologies
- MCP+I (Microsoft Certified Professional + Internet) is a plus or
Pearson Profile Competencies
Education, Qualifications and background
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent work experience.
How to ApplyPlease click the link to apply - https://pearson.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=1609008
479 total views, 1 today