Full-Time Assistant Project Manager
Assistant Project Manager
We are on the lookout for an Assistant Project Manager for our well-reputed client company
who can communicate and follow up with clients about specific projects and their goals, generate formal documents for clients based, prepare written estimates for clients based on labor, materials, equipment and other expenses, visit project sites to evaluate progress and to respond to customers’ concerns or questions, coordinate with AMs and vendors to ensure our engineering teams have the materials they need & communicate with site superintendents about delays and any other issues that must be communicated to clients.
* Prepare and assist with pre-installation meetings.
* Review Owner contract and become familiar with terms & conditions.
* Distribute all short interval and overall project schedules and scopes of work
* Work to obtain all necessary permits as requested
* Ability to review drawings and specifications to become completely familiar with the project and identify long lead times and critical path items
* Develop a project submittal log and obtain designer’s approval.
* Develop critical relationships.
* Maintain client relationships at the appropriate level reinforcing the Company’s commitment to continue addressing their needs and interests.
* Work collaboratively with outside parties (I.e. the design team, etc.) to accomplish client goals.
* Demonstrate effective relationship building within the project team and throughout the Company. Keep field team members (i.e. Superintendent) informed and active in decision making.
* 3+ years’ experience in project management or as an administrative assistant
* Knowledgeable in ICT related projects
* Aware of project management software
* Organized and detail-oriented
* Skilled collaborator
* Excels in a high-paced work environment
* Strong communication skills both oral and written
* Ability to multi-task effectively
* Focused and supportive to management at all times
* Self-starter who works well independently
* Adaptable and calm under pressure
* Expert problem solver
How to ApplyAn attractive remuneration package awaits the right candidate If you are the one looking for, kindly forward your resume in word format by attaching a photograph. Email – email@example.com (Indicate “Assistant Project Manager” in the subject box of your e-mail)
79 total views, 1 today