Full-Time ASSISTANT MANAGER – HUMAN RESOURCES
We are on the lookout for a Assistant Manager – Human Resources for our well reputed client company in the IT field located in Colombo 02.
The duties & responsibilities include:
- Performance Management – deliver performance management programs that drive a high performance culture.
- Recruitment and Selection – direct and manage the recruitment and selection process, and coordinate induction programs.
- Learning and Development – develop and implement training programs and monitor effectiveness of training programs including new training methodologies.
- Reporting and management of human resources metrics – produce reports on key metrics based on remuneration, absenteeism and attendance.
- Handling all EPF / ETF /Payee records and sound knowledge on labour and regulatory matters.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees
- Perform additional duties commensurate with the current job role as and when requested by the management.
The candidate should possess the following attributes.
- A degree from recognized university or equivalent / relevant HR qualification from a recognized institute.
- Minimum of 05 years overall experience in Human Resources.
- Ability to work independently and have a good inter personal skills.
- Effective and excellent communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
Salary: An attractable remuneration will be provided for the most suitable candidate
How to ApplyIf you believe that you are the most suitable candidate for this position, kindly forward us your resumes with the subject “Assistant Manager – Human Resources” Maritime Placements (Pvt) Ltd. No. 10, Davidson Road, Colombo 04. Tel. 011 - 2591981-3, 011 - 2508608/ Fax 011 - 2588307 Email: email@example.com For more current listed vacancies visit our official web-site at: http://www.mankind.lk
357 total views, 3 today