Full-Time Assistant Manager – Business Development (Female)
Job factory is a Talent Search Engine facilitating candidates to maintain their profiles in a database. Creating your profile in our system will make you visible to thousands of vacancies across the world.
Our client is one of the largest insurance brokering companies of Sri Lanka located in Colombo 01.
- Scheduling appointments for presentations with MD’s/CEO’s and Chairman of the largest organizations in Sri Lanka
- Coordinating marketing activities that have been designed to secure meetings as detailed above
- Joining GIB directors for these client meetings. Once trained – the candidate should be able to handle these meetings on their own
- Following up with clients we have met – following the standard procedures developed by GIB
To be successful you will need to possess:
- A sound educational background and professional qualifications in Marketing
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Business Development/ Customer care preferably in Medical or Insurance industry
- Ability & personality to interact with CEO’s and chairman’s of the largest organizations in Sri Lanka
- High level of communication (both spoken and written) and comprehension skills in English
How to ApplyThe ideal candidate can look forward to a rewarding career with a clear path towards personal and professional success coupled with advanced training opportunities and an attractive remuneration package. Applicants are advised to apply on-line or send their CVs to email@example.com or log on to www.jobfactory.lk for more details.
442 total views, 2 today