Full-Time ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN OFFICER – KENYA & UGANDA
SENOK is a well-established diversified group of Companies, SENOK has expanded into the East Africa market and has set up offices in Kenya/Uganda.
We wish to immediately recruit individuals for vacancies available in the above offices, who meet the following requirements in the positions advertised below;
The position is on a two-year renewable contract. Food, accommodation and travel air fare on a yearly basis shall be provided.
ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN OFFICER
To handle the entire functions in the Finance & Admin division for marketing & after sales of construction machinery and infrastructure projects in East Africa.
The ideal candidate should meet the below criteria;
- Fully/ partly qualified in Chartered/CIMA/ACCA and/or Degree in Business administration, Finance or Accounting.
- Minimum 05 years of post-qualifying experience in a similar capacity.
- Hands on experience on Microsoft excel and accounting systems.
- Worked in similar projects will be an added advantage
- Age between 35 – 45 years
The role will involve;
- Preparation of Company’s financial & cost accounts, cost control and exception reporting.
- Liaising and negotiating with Banks
- Staff controlling and team player
- Frequent visits to project sites
- Liaising with external parties such as tax authorities, auditors, customers & suppliers.
Salary package negotiable based on competency
How to ApplyPlease e-mail or mail application with post applied for stated on the top left corner of the envelope. Your CV should reach us within 7 working days from the date of this advertisement and be addressed to the: General Manager-Human Resource SENOK TRADE COMBINE PRIVATE LIMITED 3, R.A.De Mel Mawatha, Colombo 5. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
58 total views, 1 today